Monday, April 18, 2011

A-Tissue!


Almost every morning, I would have this sniffling attacks and  It's not because I have a-year-round colds.  

It runs in the family... My Papa would always have this sneezing fits every morning (too).  His brothers and sisters also have the same ordeals.

And I wasn't spared. : (

Add to that my hands are clammy.  I've tried everything (except getting an operation). 

 Before I used to buy handkerchiefs, but I'm so forgetful that by the end of the month, I would have around 4-5 hankies left from the original dozen.  Hence, this thing called "tissue" is an important part of my life right now. Hopefully in the future I would be able to find an alternative...or better yet find a solution to my dilemmas.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment