Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Down Memory Lane

We do not remember days; we remember moments. 
~Cesare Pavese, The Burning Brand

I started being fascinated with photographs when I was around 10 yrs old.  I remember, I always wanted to be the one in-charge of the camera.

Sadly, that was also the beginning of the "not so easy" times in our family.  There were rolls of films after our reunion with my mom's relatives that never got developed. I still can recall the feeling I got every time I see those films in my mom’s drawers; I told myself then that I would somehow get those films developed…never happened. 

Up to this day, I don't get my photos printed...But they are stored in this little memory cards, in my external hard drives, CDs (yes I am paranoid), and in my computer.  Thanks to these things, photography is not that expensive anymore! And yes memories are somehow preserved…


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment