Sunday, February 13, 2011

Perspective

It's a good sunny day today and I hope it stays that way.  For the past few days, the weather here in Dubai is quite cold and windy! One friend got sick already because of that.

Anyways, today's valentines day and I just want to share with you the view I see every day since last week.  As I've written in one entree, I am stuck in the middle of nowhere, that's an exaggeration ofcourse haha! I'm just so sad that my workplace is so out of the way and public transport, ie bus, taxi and train is not nearby for my comfort in travelling.  I don't drive, so yeah I'm depressed LOL!

The good thing about this is that I got a corner desk and a view...even if the window is dirty I still appreciate that I got to look somewhere outside of this office when I get tired and stressed from my work.  I told myself that I have to appreciate all the good points and look past the ones I don't like, afterall my happiness depends on how I see things. 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. "...my happiness depends on how I see things." So true. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I told myself that I have to appreciate all the good points and look past the ones I don't like, afterall my happiness depends on how I see things. "

    --now this is what I should tell myself also. Thanks, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately, I've been setting my mind to look at the positive side..kasi kung d, naku mga sis! naloka na ako LOL!

    Sis Faith - thanks for always visiting my page, I really really appreciate it!

    Sis Pinkroma - No probs : ) Glad you like what I wrote : )

    ReplyDelete