Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesdates

I have a friend who always goes out on a date with her hubby every mondays and they call it Mondates. For me & my bf it's Tuesdates : )


Last night we went to one of our current favorite place...I just love the food at CPK.


As always Kung Pao spaghetti was one of our orders though I think it was more spicy this time, then we tried their steak.. I also love their spicy chx starter, can't recall the exact name of the dish and it is not included in the photo because we finished it before the main dishes arrived.


Sarap! Busog!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Taste even better : )
    Their steak is fab sis! as in!
    Sarap din ng side dishes nila na grilled asparagus and mashed potatoes. ayan gutom na ako hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Nagutom din ako sa binasa ko. :D

    ReplyDelete