Saturday, January 29, 2011

W2D7 - A Day at the Park


About Two weeks ago, my ex-boss called me for a favor.  Her Mom-in-Law who is currently living with them for a 2-month vacation will be leaving for Holland around the first week of February.  She wanted me to take photos of them - She is married and have a daughter who just turned two.  So I said "Yes" thinking that it would be fun running around the park and enjoying the cool weather while taking snaps of these lovely family.

I could say that I'm her family's official photographer Hahaha! But really, I was there to take photos on her daughter's 1st and 2nd bday, took the photos for her husband's bday, took the portraits of her mum...and now her MIL.  The photos posted are all of her daughter's as I don't want to post something that is directly showing their faces.

The original plan was actually yesterday, but you all know what happened...so it got moved to today. 

2 comments: