Thursday, January 27, 2011

W2D4 - My Hair is my Obsession


Too busy to take a decent photo today.  So this picture will have to do : )

True to the title of this blog, my hair is really my fetish.  I was born with a very silky straight hair transformed now to thick and curly.  To add to my misery - its curls are not so well-defined, it is sooo dry and frizzy...I could go all day complaining..

Had my hair rebonded about two weeks ago and Thank goodness it came out well.  But ofcourse the treatments are just so expensive that when I saw this I almost shrieked and jumped for joy LOL!  Finding beauty products here is just not so easy compared to the the Philippines.  Actually this is the very first Cellophane treatment I saw in the mall.

Initially I took pictures of the product because I am not good in remembering things - so yeah that's the reason why I took this photo and not because of the 365 photo a day / my project 52. 



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment